Daily Intensive Hand Cream
For dry to severely dry and eczema-prone hands
- Rich in natural oils & extracts - Olive, Safflower, Sea Buckthorn, Aloe Vera, Chamomile & Rosemary
- Naturally derived, scientifically proven active ingredients - Urea, Glycerin & Lactic Acid
- A light, non-sticky formula to absorb quickly, feeding the skin healthy nutrients, alleviating dry, rough skin issues
- Contains no nasties, no perfume or other synthetic skin irritants. Vegan-friendly & Cruelty- Free
With a pH of 4.6 (skin average is 4.7), the Hand Cream offers a perfect daily moisturiser for dry hands, and even for hands prone to skin problems.
Every day we disturb our natural pH balance by washing our hands, using hand sanitiser, typing, cooking - our hands never stop. Even more so for those with manual jobs, like beauticians, nurses, hairdressers, doctors, and so on - keeping your hands healthy is a challenge!
The Salcura Daily Intensive Hand Cream will nourish, hydrate and soothe those dry, rough hard-working hands.
Our newest product in the Bioskin range is rapidly becoming a firm favourite for many of our customers. The gentle serum contains a multitude of natural oils and extracts, making it a little "vitamin-bomb" for the skin.
Safflower Oil acts as a lubricant on the skin surface, which will make the skin feel smooth and soft. It also functions as a skin conditioning agent. Safflower will help diminish signs and occurrence of dry skin.
High in Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids Grape Seed Oil works as a wonderful emollient. It also is a known antioxidant, has anti-inflammatory properties and contains Vitamin C, D and E.
Obtained from the dried leaves of the Eucalyptus plant, Eucalyptus Oil can be used as an analgesic, antibacterial, anti-infectious and anti-inflammatory. It is known to help skin irritations and support the skin’s healing process.
Bioskin DermaSerum is a practical everyday-use moisturising serum formulated for use on the face, including around the eyes. This practical and easy to use serum nourishes dry to severely dry and sensitive skin.
May also be suitable for people who may be prone to eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, rosacea.
This product has been Dermatologically tested with the status 'Excellent'.
1. Apply at least 3-4 times a day initially onto the affected areas by gently patting or rubbing the serum into the skin, whichever is more comfortable. If you have normal to dry skin, use as moisturiser as part of your daily regime.
2. Reduce the application frequency as the symptoms subside.
3. When skin has returned to relative normality, continue using the product to top the skin up with DermaSerum's vital nutrients at least 2-3 times per week. This should keep the symptoms under control.
In cases of more severe surface skin damage and dryness, use this serum in conjunction with Bioskin Zeoderm Skin Repair Moisturiser - applying shortly AFTER the serum.
Aqua, Glycerin, Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil), Safflower Seed Oil (Carthamus Tinctorius Seed oil), Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Grape Seed Oil (Vitis Vinifera Seed oil), Isononyl Isononanoate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sea Buckthorn Kernel Extract (Hippophae Rhamnoides Kernel Extract), Eucalyptus Leaf Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil), Tea Tree Leaf Oil(Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil), Urea, Sweet Orange Peel Oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil), Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Lavender Extract (Lavandula Angustifolia Extract), Olive Oil(Olea Europaea Fruit oil), Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil), Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract), Lavandin Oil (Lavandula Hybrida Oil), Camphor Tree Leaf Oil (Cinnamomum Camphora Formosana Leaf Oil), Linalyl Acetate, Pine Leaf Twig Extract (Pinus Species Twig Extract), Rosemary Leaf Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil), Peppermint Oil (Mentha Piperita Oil), Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder), Camphor, Beta-Carotene